-   -   formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/64071-formula-references-vertical-cells-separate-worksheet.html)

laralea

formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet

Can anyone help with this formula?
The formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet.
The formula works fine when entered manually, but I'd like to copy across
row 13 to reference the column values on the 2nd worksheet. I have several
rows that I need to use a similar formula in.

C13
=(C8-C9-C10)*24*C11*'Monthly Rating'!B3

D13
=(D8-D9-D10)*24*D11*'Monthly Rating'!B4

E13
=(E8-E9-E10)*24*E11*'Monthly Rating'!B5

Thanks!!

vezerid

formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet

I should think the following should do:
=(C8-C9-C10)*24*C11*OFFSET('Monthly Rating'!$B$1, COLUMN()-1, 0)

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

bea

formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet

I can't help with your formula, but I have a similar question if anyone can
answer it when answering this one. I used your example. What I need is when
I copy and paste my formula I want the cell it references on another
worksheet to always be the same and not update to the next cell below it.

Thanks in advance!

C13
=(C8-C9-C10)*24*C11*'Monthly Rating'!B3

D13
=(D8-D9-D10)*24*D11*'Monthly Rating'!B3

E13
=(E8-E9-E10)*24*E11*'Monthly Rating'!B3

"laralea" wrote:

Can anyone help with this formula?
The formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet.
The formula works fine when entered manually, but I'd like to copy across
row 13 to reference the column values on the 2nd worksheet. I have several
rows that I need to use a similar formula in.

C13
=(C8-C9-C10)*24*C11*'Monthly Rating'!B3

D13
=(D8-D9-D10)*24*D11*'Monthly Rating'!B4

E13
=(E8-E9-E10)*24*E11*'Monthly Rating'!B5

Thanks!!

laralea

formula references vertical cells in a separate worksheet

your help is much appreciated!