-   -   How can I format text in a column on a landscape worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6364-how-can-i-format-text-column-landscape-worksheet.html)

CK

How can I format text in a column on a landscape worksheet?

Am trying to redo a time sheet for my manager. Have the page set up;
however, cannot get the label to go vertically in the A column of the sheet.
Can anyone direct me on how to do this--I need to have this for Monday.
TIA

JulieD

Hi CK

right mouse click on the cell(s) in question, choose format cells, go to the
alignment tab .. either click the vertical "text" or play with the little
dial.

Cheers
JulieD

"CK" wrote in message
Am trying to redo a time sheet for my manager. Have the page set up;
however, cannot get the label to go vertically in the A column of the
sheet.
Can anyone direct me on how to do this--I need to have this for Monday.
TIA

Marko

Yes, under Format, Cells, Alignment you can format the text to run
vertically as a lable.
Hope this helps..
Marko