b and then vice versa. Is there an easier way of doing this with Vlookup?

Bernard Liengme

VLOOKUP

Chip has lots on duplicates at www.cpearson.com
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Vindell" wrote in message
I have several spreadsheets with customer numbers that I need to compare
against one another. Currently, I have all my sets of customer numbers in
different spreadsheets. I need to compare each of these spreadsheets to
one
another to find the overlaps of customers. The only way I can think of
doing
this is by doing vlookup individually. For example,sheet A compared to
sheet
b and then vice versa. Is there an easier way of doing this with Vlookup?