Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melissa

Default Weighted Average - Copy Function

I am having hard time utilizing the copy function. The top row is my header
row. The issue is that if i do weighted average
=sumproduct(b2:b5,c2:c5)/sum(c2:c5) in column d5, then I copy cell d5 and
past in column d7, it keeps the same number of cells (in this case would be 4
- instead of 2). I tried to subtotal first separating at every service and
totaling at the bottom of each service and a page break between
services...then do weighted average in the actual C column...but it still did
the same thing.

Service Cost Record Count
Federal Search $1 10
Federal Search $2 10