arkansooner

Default Circular functions

I have a large formula, but it only involves simple math (adding,
multiplication and division.) I have a fourmula in A1 which is
dependent on many constants, and then a list of the constants and
calculated numbers. One of these calculated numbers is dependent on A1.
That's where I'm runnng into problems.

Thanks for the quick reply

--
arkansooner