-   -   Excel Help Needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/63235-excel-help-needed.html)

Matt

Excel Help Needed

Hello all,

I have an excel file that contains multiple worksheets that acts as a
catalogue. What I would like to do is use and if/then statement that examines
the quantity column and if a value is entered it copies the entire row
contents onto another sheet called "Order Form". How is this done?

Thanks.

Claris

Excel Help Needed

Have you tried using Vlookups?
Make the order form cells respond to whatever has been placed in the
catalogue quantity field by product? Have I missed the point here?

Claris =]