-   -   Summarize by "Median" in the Pivot Table Field for Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6318-summarize-%22median%22-pivot-table-field-excel.html)

SentientReza

Summarize by "Median" in the Pivot Table Field for Excel

I think the Addition of Median in the Pivot Table Field for all MS Excel
programs needs to be made. The "Average" isn't always the most appropriate
information for the task at hand.

Thank You,

Reza

Frank Kabel

Hi
you may post this feature request to

as this is a peer-to-peer newsgroup and most (nearly all) of the
regular posters are not employed by MS

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"SentientReza" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I think the Addition of Median in the Pivot Table Field for all MS

Excel
programs needs to be made. The "Average" isn't always the most

appropriate
information for the task at hand.

Thank You,

Reza

JulieD

Hi

might be best to email this request to

as its not often that we see MS people in here.

Cheers
JulieD