-   -   How to Destoy Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/63169-how-destoy-links.html)

Deb Pingel

How to Destoy Links

I have Excel 200 on a hard drive connected to a network I am trying to
link several spreadsheets together and want my links to be only those
current spreadsheets. Under Edit Links, I have about 30 spreaqdsheets
listed, most don't exist any more or have been archived to a new
folder. How do I get rid of these "Ghost Links"? My reference book
(Excel Tip 222-224) shows a Break Link button on the Edit Links dialog
box. I don't have that in 2000. Is there a way to break the links?
Thanks in advance.
Deb

--
Deb Pingel
Deb Pingel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20119

Max

How to Destoy Links

Perhaps you'd like to try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility?
It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
--
Rgds
Max