Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ann

Default How to replicate 1 range to muptiple ranges at once?

I have a range from A1 to B2 that I want to replicate to A3 to B32 in one
action. In Lotus (a long time ago in DOS) this was possible, but I haven't
found it in Excel Office 2003. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

1) COPY A1:B2
2) Highlight A3:B32
3)PASTE SPECIAL PASTE LINK

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.