-   -   Total TIme worked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/63091-total-time-worked.html)

jlogan21

Total TIme worked

I am working on a spreadsheet which contains how many hours worked per
day and totals for the week and month. I am using the
=TEXT(B2-A2,"h:mm") formula to get the difference betwen the time I log
in and the time I log out to obtain my total hours for the day. Now how
do I add all those times to get the total worked for the week?
Then I want to total those 4 values for total time worked during the
month.
Should I not use the TEXT function? I tried just subtracting them but
then the total time does not come out right.
THanks for you help.
Jennifer

--
jlogan21
jlogan21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30111

intruder9

Total TIme worked

Take a look at this site it should put you on the right track.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

--
intruder9
intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30107
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=497970

jlogan21

Total TIme worked

Thanks so much. It seems to be working now!
Jennifer