-   -   subtotal question? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62927-subtotal-question.html)

wonderdogs828

subtotal question?

I did a subtotal function. I was in trouble of extracting just those
cells containing subtotals without copying those detailed cells.

How can I have a pure "subtotal" only worksheet?

Thank you.

--
wonderdogs828
wonderdogs828's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30086

Govind

subtotal question?

Hi,

Whats the formula you used. For picking up only subtotals, use

=SUBTOTAL(9,RANGE)

Regards

Govind.

wonderdogs828 wrote:

I did a subtotal function. I was in trouble of extracting just those
cells containing subtotals without copying those detailed cells.

How can I have a pure "subtotal" only worksheet?

Thank you.

Bob Phillips

subtotal question?

See response in excel.misc