-   -   rounding up after SUM (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62917-rounding-up-after-sum.html)

fbcmusicmark

rounding up after SUM

I have a table that I am working with where I want to do a =SUM (D5/D3)
function and then round up the answer to the next integer. Any help will be
appreciated.

Duke Carey

rounding up after SUM

You sure don't need the SUM()

=ROUNDUP(d5/D3,0)

"fbcmusicmark" wrote:

I have a table that I am working with where I want to do a =SUM (D5/D3)
function and then round up the answer to the next integer. Any help will be
appreciated.

CLR

rounding up after SUM

=ROUNDUP(SUM(D5/D3),0)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"fbcmusicmark" wrote:

I have a table that I am working with where I want to do a =SUM (D5/D3)
function and then round up the answer to the next integer. Any help will be
appreciated.

Vito

rounding up after SUM

If all you are doing is dividing two values, then you do not need the
sum function.

Try: =Roundup(D5/D3,0)

--
Vito