-   -   formula is not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62916-formula-not-working.html)

olivia824

formula is not working

Hello! I am having a problem with my formula for ontime delivery. I have
two columns with dates in them and want to have the difference between
the two excluding weekends.
My current formula is =networkdays(E2,F2)-1.
When I try to change a date, it gives me #Name?
Any help would be appreciated!!
Thank you,
Heather

--
olivia824
olivia824's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14380

Bob Phillips

formula is not working

Are you sure that you have the Analysis Toolpak addin checked (ToolsAddins)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"olivia824" wrote
in message ...

Hello! I am having a problem with my formula for ontime delivery. I have
two columns with dates in them and want to have the difference between
the two excluding weekends.
My current formula is =networkdays(E2,F2)-1.
When I try to change a date, it gives me #Name?
Any help would be appreciated!!
Thank you,
Heather

--
olivia824
olivia824's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=497659

olivia824

formula is not working

Thank you! I got it now. I didn't even know you could uncheck a addin.