-   -   Office 2003 Stock Action Add-In - Stock Handling Capacity/Numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62752-office-2003-stock-action-add-stock-handling-capacity-numbers.html)

nick

Office 2003 Stock Action Add-In - Stock Handling Capacity/Numbers

Could anyone let me know the limitations on the number of stocks that
the Add-In can handle? Today I had a warning message saying the
capacity was limited but not saying how much. Will this apply to the
total of individual stock parameters, ie price, P/E ratio etc.

Many thanks