-   -   if =0 "" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62675-if-%3D0.html)

billy_bags

if =0 ""

in K7 I have the sum of b7:F7
if sum b7:f7 = 0.00 then i want to leave k7 blank; but if there is data in
b7:f7 I want the total
my formula is
=if(b7:f7=0,"",sum(b7:f7))
With figures in this range the current response is #VALUE

I know it must be simple and I thought I had followed the logical tests etc
that appear to prompt you
but.....
appreciate your clarification
Bill

ramana

if =0 ""

Hi bill,

Just try this.

K7=IF(OR(B70,C70,D70,E70,F70),SUM(B7:F7)," ").

The formula worked for me.

Regards

Ramana

JE McGimpsey