-   -   Shifting Calculated Result (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62611-shifting-calculated-result.html)

sony654

Shifting Calculated Result

First of all let me wish a happy new year to the group. I appreciate
everything the group has done to help... and it has. Her is my recent
function dilema.

I'll illustrate below. I want to be able to shift a calulated value based
on the date it was entered.

I want to be able to post the results by date and have each result
maintained in the database. Thanks for your insight. I know this should be
possible.

10/22 10/23 10/24 A1 formula result
14.00 14.50 14.25 A2 formula result Results by date
A3 formula result 10/22 10/23
10/24
----------------
TOTAL: (a1..a3) 69.00 72.34