-   -   Excel - if cells = 0, how to conditionally hide rows in chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6258-excel-if-cells-%3D-0-how-conditionally-hide-rows-chart.html)

fineimage

Excel - if cells = 0, how to conditionally hide rows in chart

In a worksheet that summarizes other pages, I would like to hide rows that
have no balance (zero value), so that only rows with values show. Can this
be done automatically? 'If cell range B2:C2 = zero, hide row)?

Frank Kabel

Hi
this would require VBA. But why not use a simple filter ('Data -
filter')?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel