-   -   How do I keep multi-subtotals in the same order within the report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62351-how-do-i-keep-multi-subtotals-same-order-within-report.html)

K Stowers

How do I keep multi-subtotals in the same order within the report

I am using XP. I need to subtotal a large report by 3 categories and within
the report the order of the subtotals changes at least once. How do I deep
the same order throughtout the entire report.

Dave Peterson

How do I keep multi-subtotals in the same order within the report

Maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003

--

Dave Peterson