-   -   Does excel support multi-value picklists? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/62305-does-excel-support-multi-value-picklists.html)

osu_kfrance

Does excel support multi-value picklists?

I'd like to offer the user the ability to choose one or more options from a
drop down list. Ideally, the user would just be able to click a box next to
each entry they wanted, but it would be acceptable to force them to
cntl-select to get multiple choices. Is this supported?

Peo Sjoblom

Does excel support multi-value picklists?

The listbox from the control toolbox does support multiple selections,
it takes VBA to do it though

Peo Sjoblom