vcobra57

Default Help with autoupdate....

Hi Guys,

Here's the deal. Thanks a million in advance for your help.

I have like a template in Sheet1. I enter some basic date such as
date, name, etc...

In sheet2, I want this date I entered in sheet1 to be stored. For
everytime I enter data in Sheet1 template, I want it to be updated in a
different row in Sheet2.

Thanks.

--
vcobra57

vcobra57's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4217
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=277426

Frank Kabel

Hi
this would require VBA. Noz possible with formulas alone

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"vcobra57" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Hi Guys,

Here's the deal. Thanks a million in advance for your help.

I have like a template in Sheet1. I enter some basic date such as
date, name, etc...

In sheet2, I want this date I entered in sheet1 to be stored. For
everytime I enter data in Sheet1 template, I want it to be updated in

different row in Sheet2.

Thanks.

--
vcobra57