-   -   up-date hyperlinks in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6197-up-date-hyperlinks-excel.html)

PM

up-date hyperlinks in Excel

I wanted to link cells within a spreadsheet so I can go quickly from one set
of data to another and inserted hyperlinks with the help of bookmarks, i.e.
cell numbers (e.g. A2). However, when I sorted the data alphabetically the
hyperlinks were not updated automatically In other words they still refrerred
to the same cell number and, therefore, to now different data.

Is it possible to either up-date hyperlinks when sorting data in a
spreadsheet or is there another way to link cells?