-   -   LookUp - Exact only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6191-lookup-exact-only.html)

Desparate

LookUp - Exact only

I have a lookup function that works OK - but it returns the nearest when
there is no exact match. How can I make it only return exact matches and
leave a blank if there is no exact match.

Thanks in advance

JulieD

Hi

probably by using the match function instead ... if you'ld like to post your
formula we'll be happy to offer suggestions.

Cheers
Julied