-   -   Searching a column and copying rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6140-searching-column-copying-rows.html)

davidshin

Searching a column and copying rows

Hi all,

Here is my problem, I have 3 worksheets, A, B, C. They all have
multiple columns. They all show materials descriptions, However, each
sheet has common column called material number. I need to copy the
whole row of A if that material number occurs in all three sheets. So i
need to look at the first row of A, go to the column in A that says
material number, search that number on material number columns of B,
and C, then if that number is present in both material number columns
of B and C, then copy the whole row of A to a new sheet D. if it is not
present, show nothing. Seems really simple but i'm having really hard
time.

i'll really appreciate help.
Thanks~

David