-   -   Can't change font (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60838-cant-change-font.html)

Terri

Can't change font

Hello All,
I received a spreadsheet with a font I'm unable to change. The font style
is "ï¼*ï¼³ Pゴシック". It makes the cell contents looks spaced out, like this:
D38999ï¼ï¼’ï¼ï¼«ï¼¨ï¼•ï¼“SA
Nothing I've done changes the way the font looks.

Please Help and Many Thanks to you all!
Terri

Gary''s Student

Can't change font

You cannot change a font, but you can select a different font:

1. select a cell
2. pull-down: Format Cells... Font and select any font that you desire.
--
Gary's Student