-   -   How do I change the font color based on results of an IF stateme (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60794-how-do-i-change-font-color-based-results-if-stateme.html)

MKLeisure

How do I change the font color based on results of an IF stateme

In an Excel Work sheet I want to examine the contents if the Division column
and if the division is HR change the Font color to red else leave the font
color black. AS an example. IF F2 = "HR", change the text in F@ to red,
change it to black.

Ron Coderre

How do I change the font color based on results of an IF stateme

Try this:

Select the cells you want specially formatted
FormatConditional Formatting
Cell value is equal to ="HR"
Click the [Format...] button
Set the font color to Red
Click [OK]

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"MKLeisure" wrote:

In an Excel Work sheet I want to examine the contents if the Division column
and if the division is HR change the Font color to red else leave the font
color black. AS an example. IF F2 = "HR", change the text in F@ to red,
change it to black.

MKLeisure

How do I change the font color based on results of an IF state

Yes..Thank you