-   -   Trend Line constants (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60686-trend-line-constants.html)

Ken

Trend Line constants

I have created and X Y Scatter chart and placed an Exponential Trend Line on
it with a good R2 result. I have added the equation to be shown on the chart.

How can I put the Constant values of this equation into separate cells
within the worksheet.

i.e. equation is Y = bE (cX)

I want to put the value of "b" and "c" into separate cells. Can anyone help?
--
Ken

MrShorty

Trend Line constants

Look at the LOGEST and LINEST worksheet function.

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181

Jerry W. Lewis

Trend Line constants

See repies under your post in microsoft.public.excel.misc
Please do not separately post the same question to multiple newsgroups.

Jerry