Junior Member

Default Please Help !!!

I posted one earlier in the week but got no replies.

I need to convert data to a another currency. I have a database imported into excel and have imported the MSN currency converting data. I have to use an if statement but am unsure of how to set it up - like the quutations around the true/false wording. Do you have to state the 2 arguments or is it just one or the other (arguments meaning true / false).

Thanks and any help would be appreciated.

Martin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete

It would help if you posted some example data. The conversion is very
straightforward - old currency multiplied by some factor (presumably
obtained from your MSN data). You would need to specify the country and
use this through a lookup formula to get the appropriate factor. Do you
want to do it once, or on a list of values? Do you want a universal
currency converter? i.e. specify the originating currency/country and
then the country you want to convert into?

More details please.

Pete