-   -   formulas for transferring data validation information in excel 200 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6056-formulas-transferring-data-validation-information-excel-200-a.html)

Tony

formulas for transferring data validation information in excel 200

Hey,

I have a table list with part size callout in a column and material callout
in a row on sheet 1 with pricing in the table. What I want to do is on sheet
2 use data validation to pick the part size in a cell and material in a cell
then in another cell have it show me the corresponding price. I can send the
file if it will help explain. I'm sure its some type of lookup formula but
do not know. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

Frank Kabel