-   -   calc constant date from variable date & return with ability to rn. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6052-calc-constant-date-variable-date-return-ability-rn.html)

SusieQ'sQuest

calc constant date from variable date & return with ability to rn.

I want to calcualte in months, rounded in 1, 1.5, 2 month increments. A
constant date is being compared to varying dates, (needed to calculate sales
$ based on 1 and 1.5 month increments) I used date serial numbers to
determine the difference between the the two, however, converting it back to
months and rounding it in 1. and .5 increments isn't working. Anyideas???

Frank Kabel

Hi
and what would 0.5 month be in February or August?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"SusieQ'sQuest" schrieb im