Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike

Default Eliminating #N/A

I have a formula that looks as follows:

=VLOOKUP(A70,'Staffing Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$75,4,FALSE)

There are some values in Column A that are not in the Table Array contained
in 'Staffing Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$$75. When this happens the formula
produces the #N/A.

In the event that the result of the VLOOKUP would be #N/A, I would rather
have the results be 0. Is there a way to modify the VLOOKUP formula to give
that result?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

=IF(ISNA(YourFormula),0,YourFormula)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Mike" wrote in message
I have a formula that looks as follows:

=VLOOKUP(A70,'Staffing Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$75,4,FALSE)

There are some values in Column A that are not in the Table Array
contained
in 'Staffing Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$$75. When this happens the formula
produces the #N/A.

In the event that the result of the VLOOKUP would be #N/A, I would rather
have the results be 0. Is there a way to modify the VLOOKUP formula to
give
that result?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike

Thanks

"Duke Carey" wrote:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A70,'Staffing
Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$75,4,FALSE)),0,VLOOKUP(A70,' Staffing
Assumptions'!$A$64:$D$75,4,FALSE))