-   -   stroll bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60374-stroll-bar.html)

Lisa

stroll bar

I've lost my stroll bar on the top and bottom of my spreadsheet how do I get
them back?

John

stroll bar

Tools - Options - View tab, down at the bottom under window view you should
see two relevant boxes which you should check

"Lisa" wrote in message
I've lost my stroll bar on the top and bottom of my spreadsheet how do I
get
them back?

Ron Coderre

stroll bar

To view your scroll bars:

ToolsOptionsView
Check these:
Horizontal scroll bar
Vertical scroll bar

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

"Lisa" wrote:

I've lost my stroll bar on the top and bottom of my spreadsheet how do I get
them back?

Stefi

stroll bar

Tools/Options/Display tag/check scrollbar boxes on the right side of the
dialog!
Regards,
Stefi

€˛Lisa€¯ ezt Ć*rta: