-   -   How do I unhide a column when format/column/unhide won't work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60290-how-do-i-unhide-column-when-format-column-unhide-wont-work.html)

lincolnblaze

How do I unhide a column when format/column/unhide won't work

How do I unhide a column when the format/column/unhide procedure won't work?

Gord Dibben

How do I unhide a column when format/column/unhide won't work

Select columns on either side of the hidden one and FormatColumnWidth.

Enter a number like 10.

Does the hidden one show up?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP