-   -   Sumproduct in Excel Spreadsheet to read Access db table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6007-sumproduct-excel-spreadsheet-read-access-db-table.html)

Jules

Sumproduct in Excel Spreadsheet to read Access db table

Hi I have an Excel spreadsheet that I currently export my access db to that
uses SUMPRODUCT. Is it possible to get the SUMPRODUCT formula to read the
access db without exporting the data. If not how do I set up an option on the
switchboard to export the data to the excel spreadsheet. This will need to
only export the data since the last time it was exported - ie only that which
has been edited or updated or can this only be done for the whole database ie
I would have to clear the spreadsheet before exporting the data? Tx
--
Tx
Jules

Frank Kabel

Hi
no this is AFAIK not possible. But you may consider creating a speciifc
query in Acees directly