-   -   Is this possible?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/60062-possible.html)

DakotaNJ

Is this possible??

OK, let me see if I can make this clear enough:

On the Main sheet it looks like this. These are in-plant accidents that I
investigate and track.

Acc#: Carr: Invest: Name: Dept: Div: Date: FDO: LT: RD:
Injury:Part:
1 XXX Yes Sam AM 104 1-3 1-3 0 0
C X

The "other" tabs are specific to building (Div.). So, when I enter a line
item on the main spreadsheet, I need Excel to identify it using the DIV cell
(in this case 104), then copy the entire line of info to the "104"
spreadsheet (or, obviously whichever on is applicable), which has exactly the
same set-up as the main spreadsheet.

Right now, when I enter a line on the Master sheet, I simply copy/paste it
to the "other" sheet.

You folks are getting me pretty excited! I'm starting to think this may be
possible.

This whole workbook is really coming along nicely. I have figured out how
to pull key figures from one sheet to another, then graph the figures in yet
another. I'm just having a mental block with this final function, which
would allow the workbook to do all the actual work, leaving me to simply
enter the initial information.

Thanks for all your input!

Regards,
Dominick