-   -   pivottable - show all not appearing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/6003-pivottable-show-all-not-appearing.html)

HELP

pivottable - show all not appearing

Hi,

I'm downloading a database from the intranet at work. When I import it to
excel I have no problem but when I try to deselect show in excel pivottable
it is not available.

I have excel 2003 but when I import the file(data) and go and check what
version I have it tells me excel 2000. (Isn't this strange.)

I'm not sure exact of all the terms in excel - but when I import I see at
the left bottom corner running OLAY (I believe that is what I say - looks
strange).

IS there anyway I can get the SHOW ALL feature in the pivottable.
This would help me a lot. No one seems to know what to do.....

Thanks