Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stilla

Default How do I hide a TAB?

Can I hide a tab from view, and retain all its formulas and dependencies on
other sheets?

I have a situation where I need to send a workbook, but don't want people to
mess up anything on the last tab. I tried protecting it, but if I did, the
option buttons on the other sheets can't be clicked. So, if I cannot
protect the last sheet, then I must at least hide it.

I also have a restriction that the file cannot contain any macros.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Try this: