-   -   getting data from 2 excel sheets automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5996-getting-data-2-excel-sheets-automatically.html)

pinar

getting data from 2 excel sheets automatically

Hello

I have a problem that is a bit complicated for me.
Is there anybody who has idea?

I have 2 excel sheets.

In the first sheet , there is a lot of data like

Column A Column B Column C Column D… Column E
Model Name … …… .... Price 1
1000 ABC 50
1003 DCB 30
1004 DDD 20
1005 EED 10

And in the second one, there is also a lot of data with price 2.

Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E Column F
Model Name …... ……. ...... Price 2
1000 ABC 20
1003 DCB 30
1004 DDD 10
1005 EED 40

What I need is to form automatically another excel sheet for specific
models, for example,
I need model 1000 and 1004. and their price info. Price 1 info has to
come from sheet 1 and Price 2 info has to come from sheet 2 and form
the sheet below. I don’t need column c and d. but the thing is that it
has to take the right data from the excel sheets automatically and put
them to this new sheet.

Column A Column B Column E Column F
Model Name Price 1 Price 2
1000 ABC 50 20
1004 DDD 40 10

Is there any way to do it without any macro?
Thnks a lot

--
pinar
pinar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16067