-   -   Scurve fomula in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5992-scurve-fomula-excel.html)

jaaane

Scurve fomula in Excel

Hi,
How do I use the Scurve formula in Excel? I have seen it in use where

=Scurve("l",value a,value b,value c).

What do the "I", values a, b, c refer to?

Please assist. Thanks in advance.

Bernard Liengme

This must be a User-defined function; it is not part of standard Excel

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"jaaane" wrote in message
How do I use the Scurve formula in Excel? I have seen it in use where

=Scurve("l",value a,value b,value c).

What do the "I", values a, b, c refer to?

Please assist. Thanks in advance.

Tushar Mehta

If you type in Scurve in XL help, you get no matches. It would appear
you were using a custom add-in from someone/where. You will have to
check with the person/company that wrote the software what the
arguments mean.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions