-   -   Ruler in excel for draw (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59813-ruler-excel-draw.html)

Vivian Hockman

Ruler in excel for draw

I am wondering if there will be room for a ruler in the excel program. I drew
a roof in 5 min with the boarder feature but there's no where that I could
find that you can caluate the measurments
--
Viv

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions

Gord Dibben

Ruler in excel for draw

Vivian

I would use the Drawing Toolbar if I wanted a roof.

To draw a roof use the Autoshape and insert a right triangle which can be
rotated.

You can then draw lines, boxes, triangles to form an entire house.

Right-click on each of your elements and Format ShapeSize.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP