-   -   How can I make a picture of my Excel sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5980-how-can-i-make-picture-my-excel-sheet.html)

Hebel

How can I make a picture of my Excel sheet?

I have made a program in Excel. Now I'm making a manual where I would like to
have some small screenshots of my program. What should I do?

tjtjjtjt

You could try ALT+PrintScreen.
You could also look into buying a program like SnagIt.

tj

"Hebel" wrote:

I have made a program in Excel. Now I'm making a manual where I would like to
have some small screenshots of my program. What should I do?

Bernard Liengme

Hold SHIFT, click Edit
Use Copy Picture
Two choices: as on screen and as printed
Don't forget, you can get row/column heading in print

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Hebel" wrote in message
I have made a program in Excel. Now I'm making a manual where I would like
have some small screenshots of my program. What should I do?

Lorence

<CTRL & <SHIFT & <Print Screen copies the screen to the clipboard
then paste it into P/Shop or whatever to tidy it up

Lorence