-   -   Macro time out error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59796-macro-time-out-error.html)

mike b

Macro time out error

Hello,

I have a macro that I have been using for 6 or 7 months and it was working
fine. Today it had a run time error for no reason that I can see. I also
use this another macro just like it except a different sort number. It is in
windows 2000 with excel 2000. Here is my macro:
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro delete min vol data in col L
' Macro recorded 4/15/2005
'
Range("L1").Select
Do Until ActiveCell.Value = ""
If ActiveCell.Value < 90 Then
z = ActiveCell.Row
Rows(z).Delete
ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0).Select
Else
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop
End Sub
'

Any ideas why this happens? I tried deleting other tabs in my spreadsheet
in the past and that has worked?

--
Mike B

mike b

Macro time out error

The run time error is 1004

application defined or objecr defined error
--
Mike B