-   -   Range efficiency (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59684-range-efficiency.html)

Steven

Range efficiency

hello,

I have a range of reports that run in Excel using stored procs from SQL
where variables are ascertained using cells from a spreadsheet.

I need these variables to be more user efficient so am trying to write
a module that will raise each of them as variables choosing all
populated cells for each column.

The easiest way to put all that babble into an example, would be that
my report has a combo box for week number, and all the necessary week
numbers are held in my "variables" spreadsheet, how can I select a
range on all those week numbers when I don't know how many are in the
column?

Thanks in advance.