-   -   Delete carrots in a string (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5956-delete-carrots-string.html)

[email protected]

Delete carrots in a string

I have data that contains carrots and I need to delete all of the carrots.
The carrots are always at the front and end of the string and sometimes in
the middle. Here is an example of the row data:

^99213^
^9921326^
^8951226^2924626^

How do you delete the carrots?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have data that contains carrots and I need to delete all of the

carrots.
The carrots are always at the front and end of the string and

sometimes in
the middle. Here is an example of the row data:

^99213^
^9921326^
^8951226^2924626^

How do you delete the carrots?