-   -   Delete carrots (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5954-delete-carrots.html)

Chris

Delete carrots

I have data where I need to delete carrots that are in the data string. The
carrots are always at the front and end and sometimes in the middle. Here is
an example fo the data:

^99213^
^9921326^
^99453^9952126^

How can I delete all of the carrots? I appreciate the help.

Frank Kabel

Hi
Edit - Replace?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Chris" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have data where I need to delete carrots that are in the data

string. The
carrots are always at the front and end and sometimes in the middle.

Here is
an example fo the data:

^99213^
^9921326^
^99453^9952126^

How can I delete all of the carrots? I appreciate the help.

kraljb

Go to Edit: Replace

In "Find what:" put ^
Leave "Replace with:" blank
Click Replace All, or go through each cell with Replace.

--
kraljb
kraljb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9955