-   -   Can I hide locked cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5950-can-i-hide-locked-cells.html)

Ulis_Mom

Can I hide locked cells?

Can I hide/unhide locked cells? I have a customer that needs to do this.

tjtjjtjt

You can Hide Rows or Columns, but you can't hide cells.

tj

"Ulis_Mom" wrote:

Can I hide/unhide locked cells? I have a customer that needs to do this.

Gord Dibben

No.

Rows can be hidden, columns can be hidden, Cells cannot be hidden.

The data in cells can be hidden using Formatting, either Custom or
Conditional.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP