-   -   sql.request (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5945-sql-request.html)

Nikon

sql.request

I am using a spreadsheet that uses SQL.Request to query my Oracle database.
Everytime i change a value in a field all the SQL.Request fields recalculate,
is there any way to make this stop happening?

oraclevsmicrosoft

you may use MSQuery instead which do not refresh all the time. On my
blog, here http://oraclevsmicrosoft.blogspot.com I describe how to
use it last week.