-   -   How can I change the font on a Sales Invoice Template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59370-how-can-i-change-font-sales-invoice-template.html)

Riotpryzm

How can I change the font on a Sales Invoice Template?

I want to use the Sales Invoice on Excel. It says I can customize it, but I
can't get the font or size of the font to change from "Arial 10". Can
anyone please help me?

Barb Reinhardt

How can I change the font on a Sales Invoice Template?

Tools - Protection - Unprotect sheet should solve your problem.