-   -   The colors should work properly in Shared Excel Workbooks. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5936-colors-should-work-properly-shared-excel-workbooks.html)

[email protected]

The colors should work properly in Shared Excel Workbooks.

When working with Shared Excel Workbooks, for some reason when a user changes
the colors in a cell, it does not properly carry over to the appropriate cell
in other user's workbooks. This is very confusing for a color coded office
such as ours which uses a spreadsheet for most of our daily work. Since we
have multiple(15+) users in a sheet at any given time, this makes a lot of
extra work for each user to redo what someone else has already done. It
would be beneficial to make this finction carry over properly.

David McRitchie

Hi Benjamin,
Does this other users see the color
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...s.htm#problems