-   -   Word wrapping in Text Box Control feature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59317-word-wrapping-text-box-control-feature.html)

Stilla

Word wrapping in Text Box Control feature

Hi,
I've created a text box using Control Toolbar. When I type in it, however,
the text does not wrap in side the text box, so that only a few words are
visible.

In the properties window, I've changed "wordwrap" from False, to True and
vice versa, and it does not seem to be making any difference. Am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks.

SteveG

Word wrapping in Text Box Control feature

Stilla,

You also have to change the MultiLine Property from False to True as
well.

Cheers,

Steve

--
SteveG
SteveG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7571

Stilla

Word wrapping in Text Box Control feature

Thanks Steve! That sure did it!