-   -   Weighed Average (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/59157-weighed-average.html)

0-0 Wai Wai ^-^

Weighed Average

Hi.
Does anyone know which function can do the "Weighed Average"?
Or do I need to combine several functions to do so?
Thanks.

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP

Roger Govier

Weighed Average

Hi

One way
With Quantities in A1:A4 and Values in B1:B4
=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A4),(B1:B4))/SUM(A1:A4)
Change ranges to suit

Regards

Roger Govier

0-0 Wai Wai ^-^ wrote:
Hi.
Does anyone know which function can do the "Weighed Average"?
Or do I need to combine several functions to do so?
Thanks.

Bernie Deitrick

Weighed Average

=Sumproduct(range with values,range with weights)/Sum(range with weights)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" wrote in message ...

Hi.
Does anyone know which function can do the "Weighed Average"?
Or do I need to combine several functions to do so?
Thanks.

--
Additional information:
- I'm using Office XP